Wednesday, June 29, 2011

History of ruutan.com

I finally own my new top-level domains, which was previously aditfortress.blogspot.com and present is ruutan.com. with the help domosquare.com, beginning of the story I had reference domosquare.com from my friend's office, who said that domosquare.com is good, because it was long he worked in his field in Indonesia and of course the main reason is the domain of cheap prices, with Rp.79.000 you can had top-level domains.


Before buying a domain in domosquare.com, I was initially confused because the domain name of the delicious thought of what I use, I had cannot sleep three days. Quite tiring to look for a new domain name is www.ruutan.com, if you look in the dictionary does not mean anything.
originally wanted to use the domain name aditfortress.com to this blog, but because his name does not match my blog's theme should eventually look for another name, was unthinkable to use the name natural.com but it's taken, because I'm the original of Malang city , usually people in Malang city like to reverse the word.

Example:
natural
so if I'm turning into
ןɐɹnʇɐu
uups!! Sorry wrong is not the intention, but
larutan
Then am try to check the domain, ouggh dammn! It was already taken, dizziness... should think again, continue to try to try to use google translate ,from language a to z I finally cut them off using the Dutch language ,which is
Natuur
let me check on google natuur.com, was already there, now I try turning
ruutan
after I checked, yes! Successfully it turns out no one has used this word, so the conclusion is derived from ruutan.com

Dutch language is reversed, which means natural.
Thanks for reading the brief history of the formation of this new name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment